My cousin just told me he's having his 21st birthday party at Edward Lee's Apartment. And I actually asked him who's that. Okay was it just me or what, I just heard of him today, but according to my biugor:
Lyon, is goin to commando training institute. on 15 jun07. says: n owns tis row of apartments. Lyon, is goin to commando training institute. on 15 jun07. says: in orchard. Lyon, is goin to commando training institute. on 15 jun07. says: called the edward lee's partment Lyon, is goin to commando training institute. on 15 jun07. says: rich business man.
He's quite well-known. And freeflow drinks all sponsored by that guy. Damnit. How come I didnt get the chance to know these kinda people?
I'm like totally addicted to the songs, Give It To Me by Timbaland feat Nelly Furtado & Justin Timberlake (First recommended by Michelle!), and Tell Me by P Diddy Feat Christina Aguilera.
im fickle minded. byebye.
OK, big relief. But I just dont feel right. The only thing that cheers me up is nights-out with Jan and Steph tmr after my noon-shift work. At least, I can find some comfort in it.
Byebye Kevin the Botak. You'll be missed!
beautiful day, in bliss :)
12:26 am
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand